• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Are the Innocases really that good?

I had an Innocase on my Blackberry Storm and it was a very good case. Slide on and had a very good texture to it (similar to the battery cover texture of the droid inc.).

I just recently dropped my phone with the Verizon Snap-On case and the snaps seem to just come off when it hits the ground. Not very good for protection. The Seidio wont come off when dropped.

Upvote 0
I don't see anything about the Innocase that would entice me to ditch my VZW silicone case for it. It looks all right, but hardly anything especially interesting.

Yeah... until you drop yours....

Innocase comes highly recommended for major protection of your phone...

I had one for my Blackberry Storm.... and it saved my ass quite a few times... Unlike my silicone.... for which my Storm wears its only scar!
cry.gif

LEGO!

Upvote 0
Nsane1 said:
Question, since the innocase picture on that site is not there and I have never seen one... Do they have a built in screen protector like the Otterbox Defender series?
Hello,

Our Innocase II Surface does not have a built in screen guard. It feature a 2 -piece slide in design that allows you slide the device into the cases.

hal1 said:
NOTHING HOLDING THE TOP AND BOTTOM HALVES TOGETHER?

The Innocase II Surface are held together by interlocking pieces. Here is a good photo of our popular Nexus One Innocase:
4413885120_f8a9d7fbf3.jpg

Highland Ranger said:
(clips on - little tabs)

We have actually moved away from small tabs to the design from above. It yields much better result and are stronger in general!

DCoy82 said:
I'm just curious if it'll sit flat when laid down. The groove on the back (I'm guessing a channel for the camera when sliding on) makes it look like it won't sit level on a flat surface.

The groove for the camera is actually very negligible! It shouldn't, if at all, affect the way that the phone staying flat.

fortesquieu said:
Questions:
What is the material? Does it attract dust like regular silicone case?

Is it split into 2 parts?

All Innocase Surfaces have our signature rubberized "soft-touch" coating that won't attract lint, yet stay firmly in your hands. It is a 2-piece case.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments.

Regards,

Upvote 0
Shipping will begin today (5/27) for BK, Bungundy and Blue cases and its case/holster combo. shipping for Holster (for naked incredible) will also begin today (5/27).

Thank you for the patience.

Seidio

I just checked my pre-order and it states that it is still processing and that the black case/holster combo won't begin shipping until 5/28.

Upvote 0
Yeah...

I have 4 items order and they still just say processing...

Lego!

Yeah, I have screen protectors and the Innocase in "processing" status since I ordered them. I was also a little thrown off by the "shipping week of 5/28", typically one would denote the week by the first day of it.

Does anyone know what kind of USPS shipping Seidio uses? Hopefully Priority Mail and not Parcel Post, considering what they charge for it.

Upvote 0
I love the Seidio Innocases and holsters, they're the best out there. I love that they slide together so you don't have to worry about snaps breaking like on the cheaper look alike models, and the snap holster is the best on the market. I also found that the keyboard is not uncomfortable to use like with the bodyglove case. I know their expensive, but you get what you pay for

Upvote 0
Yeah, I have screen protectors and the Innocase in "processing" status since I ordered them. I was also a little thrown off by the "shipping week of 5/28", typically one would denote the week by the first day of it.

Does anyone know what kind of USPS shipping Seidio uses? Hopefully Priority Mail and not Parcel Post, considering what they charge for it.

They use Priority Mail in all of the shipments that I have received from them.

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
Todd M said:
They use Priority Mail in all of the shipments that I have received from them.

Typically, our standard shipping have been USPS Postal Service with a 4-7 business day transit time. We do offer FedEx as our other alternative courier, which offers Express Saver (3-4 bus. day), 2nd Day (2 bus. day), and Standard Overnight (1 bus. day).

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

Upvote 0
Typically, our standard shipping have been USPS Postal Service with a 4-7 business day transit time. We do offer FedEx as our other alternative courier, which offers Express Saver (3-4 bus. day), 2nd Day (2 bus. day), and Standard Overnight (1 bus. day).

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

I would think if it ships from Texas, and the post office is as good as with regular mail, it can reach almost every where in 2 days, 3 max.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones