• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Are the VZW stores sold out of the ThunderBolt? I see Best Buy is sold out online..............

I ordered it online at verizon MINUTES after launch and the SOB's still haven't sent me a tracking number. Every time I call they say It's been processed and should be shipping at any monent. I say WTMF.......being one of the first to order and still nothing. Somebodys going to pay for this F@#$ up!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sucks, man!! That's why I never order items I'm dying to get online. The waiting is turrible

Upvote 0
I bought two at Best Buy on Saturday and they matched the $179 price from Amazon.

Interesting considering that their website even says

"Does BestBuy.com match the prices of other retailers?

At this time, the BestBuy.com Price Match Guarantee does not cover the prices listed by other online or store retailers."

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones