• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Are there any android apps that...?

pand0ra

Lurker
Aug 13, 2011
I can use to change the id of my phone. Like udidfaker on iPod touch A App that I can use to make my phone be a ps3 controller. Not blueputdroid A good video editor A app that I can use to start my jeep laredo A app that I can use to be a time warner cable remote A app to control my remote administration tool (for those who hack I use dark comet) Play psp games Thank you for any help and I use a HTC EVO 3D

I can use to change the id of my phone. Like udidfaker on iPod touch A App that I can use to make my phone be a ps3 controller. Not blueputdroid A good video editor A app that I can use to start my jeep laredo A app that I can use to be a time warner cable remote A app to control my remote administration tool (for those who hack I use dark comet) Play psp games Thank you for any help and I use a HTC EVO 3D

You really need to edit your post and use:

A: Some kind of punctuation
B: Ask one question at a time, or in some list form.
C: Use Google.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones