1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Are US Nexus users having Signal Issues (GSM)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mush10, Dec 31, 2011.

1. mush10

mush10 Well-Known Member

I wanted to get an idea if people who have imported their phones are having similar issues to those of us with Verizon. I am not saying all Verizon phones are, but enough are that this is an issue. I personally want to keep my phone but my data connection is not consistent. Any AT&T folks having problems? Also, what speeds are you seeing on AT&T?

Thanks for the input. I am trying to see if this is a Verizon or Samsung issue.

jroc likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Android Expert

I only have data issues at work, but the iphone I used, the Galaxy S II I used all had the same issue at my work.

I never have issues with actually signal and making calls is great. I just bought my Aunt this phone, and she told me yesterday she is loving it, so I assuming she is having no issues with it so far.

3. kold3d

kold3d Lurker

I have t-mobile. I have signal issues with my nexus prime as well. it drops calls and loses signal indoors frequently. I am disappointed with my upgrade from Nexus One :(

4. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Android Expert

I'm on AT&T just outside the DC/Baltimore area, and I have had no problems. Speed-wise I average 6-8 MBPS down, and 2-3 MBPS up (Same as my Atrix 4G after AT&T finally allowed it to have HSUPA access).

5. reg1233

reg1233 Lurker

I'm on T-mobile and I have NO issues what-so-ever.

6. kold3d

kold3d Lurker

I changed the radio baseband. It was KK1 before. I changed it to the north american version and so far its doing well.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews