• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Are you going to use a case and/or screen protector?

What are you putting on your phone?

• Case Only

Votes: 20 20.8%
  • Case & Screen Protector

Votes: 45 46.9%
  • Screen Protector Only

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 21 21.9%

• Total voters
I'm liking the Incipio feather case but I was wondering if they come in other colour (like purple). I was wondering for those that have this case, is it the same rubberize plastic that are at the back on most HTC phones (Desire/Nexus1). I think that's the biggest attraction I have to the back. It comes with a screen protector so I was wondering how good/effective and easy to apply is it?

Upvote 0
I have the anti-glare protector on my Inspire. I'm not a fan. It adds a grainy texture that affects the color and clarity of the screen. But it definitely does prevent fingerprints.

I wouldn't worry about the color too much. Color is off on the phones as it is.

Neither... I like my phones like i like my women, black and naked.
:cool::cool:
Heh, at least you didn't say like your coffee, ground up and in the freezer! :eek:

Upvote 0
I'm liking the Incipio feather case but I was wondering if they come in other colour (like purple). I was wondering for those that have this case, is it the same rubberize plastic that are at the back on most HTC phones (Desire/Nexus1). I think that's the biggest attraction I have to the back. It comes with a screen protector so I was wondering how good/effective and easy to apply is it?

Got the Incipio Feather and loving the case but the screen protector sucks below the belt.

I'm in the market for a new screen protector and after some resarch here and over at XDA, I've narrowed it down to 3 screen full body protectors that have had good members reviews.

Phantom Skinz
SGP Incredible Shield
Best Skin Ever

I was wondering if anyone has experience with these or are using one of these on the Atrix

If you can, please answer this:
1)How does it feel?
2)How is the visibility straight on and from the sides?
3)How's the scratch/dent imprint resistance?
4)How smudge proof is it?
5)Does it collect dust?
6)How easy was it to apply?

Merci,
Roze

Upvote 0
If you are in search of a screen protector, i highly recommend the Zagg Invisible Shield cases. They are amazing cases (i had one on my old iphone and you could literally take a key to it and it wont scratch). Plus they come with a lifetime warranty so if the protector does scratch, they will replace it for you.
They have screen only, screen+back, or full body options available

Zagg Inivisible Shield for Motorola Atrix 4G
As far as a case, im still not sure what i want to get yet, but im considering the otterbox impact case. Anyone try them/seen them in use before?

Upvote 0
If you are in search of a screen protector, i highly recommend the Zagg Invisible Shield cases. They are amazing cases (i had one on my old iphone and you could literally take a key to it and it wont scratch). Plus they come with a lifetime warranty so if the protector does scratch, they will replace it for you.
They have screen only, screen+back, or full body options available
Some of the reviews I read stated how the Zagg shield had a rubberize feel to it, which isn't something I like. There's also complaints that the edges attract lints like magnet.

Upvote 0
Some of the reviews I read stated how the Zagg shield had a rubberize feel to it, which isn't something I like. There's also complaints that the edges attract lints like magnet.

I have a zagg shield on my backflip and plan on getting one for my Atrix. It does fill like rubber in a way, but it doesn't interfer at all with the touch screen and its very thin. As far as lint, I can't say since I carry mine in a belt clip case. But I can see stuff getting cought in between the edge of the screen and the screen protector, since it doesn't go all the way to the edge. (Like a hair line gap.) Just use alittle windex on a paper towl and wipe the screen off.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones