• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Are you OCD about your contacts?

paimon.soror

Android Enthusiast
Apr 29, 2010
Vernon, CT
Just curious who is OCD about their contacts lol. I need like as many of the fields filled out as I know as well as having the 1 before the number and proper parenthesis. I put first and last names on all my contacts, and if I dont know someones last name, i simply put it in a text document until I get a hold of facebook. Anyone else like this?

The only thing that sucks is that I would like to use the HTC FriendStream app but I hate that it adds everyone to my People list (i know that in the contact list you can uncheck Facebook). Just makes my people list obnoxiously large (500+) considering I dont even talk to most of them (~400 haha)

I agree with you there. I have 400 FB contacts,and 100 phone contacts, even when you choose list and uncheck facebook, the FB contacts still come up in the phone list, and it's so stupid to have to see those names when they are just people on my FB friends list that i havent spoken to in 10 years. It makes me want to uninstall the FB app, and just use mobile site.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones