I am unsure if this has been asked yet and I apologize if it has. I am patiently trying to wait out the 14th of March and the Introduction of the GS4. I love my GS3 and think as of right now it's the best phone I have owned to date with the exception of possibly the Note II (and I have owned a lot). My question is, will you make the jump to the GS4? I will as soon as it becomes available. Just wanted to know how the fellow GS3 people out there were thinking. I'm not totally getting rid of the GS3 per say, my wife will inherit it so she can get rid of her iPhone 4.