1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Are you using your Rezound for movies? Here you go....

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TxGoat, Dec 26, 2011.

1. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

Late Xmas present for my fellow Rezound owners....

This is actually a legit promo (Found it on another website where the admins frown upon piracy and what not).

I think the first movie I intend on ripping is Dark Knight. I'd post over on the Nexus forum but with their non-removable media, I'd hate to crowd their storage with movies.... [​IMG]

andr01d likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. andr01d

andr01d Android Enthusiast

lol i sure hope it is legit because i just downloaded/registered it :)
    i have CUDA on my laptop and i hope it works!!
    Thanks!

3. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

It definitely works, but one caveat, it rips at 1080p and you'll have to convert it to 720p with a converter. To dump just the Dark Knight the movie, without all the extras from the bluray (just the movie itself), I'm looking at a 32.3 GB file. Hopefully converting it to 720p will prove successful without messing up the framerate too much.

Oh and if you look at their website, you'll see where they're offering the software for free. You just have to register it after downloading it with that key posted.

4. jayochs

jayochs Android Enthusiast

damn. wish I had a blu ray drive on my comp lol

5. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

6. jayochs

jayochs Android Enthusiast

hmm, i do need a dvd burner in there (cutom built pc, and i nevre bought an optical drive hahah)

and i've got a radeon 4870HD, so i should be fine

7. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

I just noticed that it also comes with a 5 pack of blank Bluray media. I'm tempted to jump on this deal myself, but I'm not using a desktop right now.

HTC Rezound Forum

The HTC Rezound release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews