1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

argh motorblur/titanium backup you're killing me

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by zetsui, Jul 24, 2011.

1. zetsui

zetsui Newbie
    None

Jul 24, 2011
    hi ya'll i'm fairly new but experienced with the bravo and motoblur. So anyways first time I got my motoblur in the store, the lady behind the counter wanted me to enter my email address, little did I know this was for my account not spam. I entered a secondary email address instead of my primary. This was to be the cause of many heart aches. Long story short to have a new primary email address I factory reset the phone, reinstalled everything made sure I only had the primary email address I wanted and Googletalk worked with it...was fine for a week, today for some reason without restoring any backups, I see my old email address (the wrong motoblur) account was somehow restored :eek:

A restore of my entire content from titanium backup with the correct account won't do anything

SO: For my motoblur primary account which is suppose to be correct on the titanium backup to be restored are there selective services I could freeze and restore to restore my primary email account (and make google talk work)? Or will I have to do a factory wipe->restore titanium->reconfigure all my program settings?

Advertisement