• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Argh! So flash or html5!?

clodoveo1

Lurker
Jan 21, 2012
Sorry, I am just a little aggravated...I bought a kindle more than anything so I can easily play my online game while traveling. The game I play is called Tactics arena Online-(www.tacticsarena.com/play) The game was made a while ago so it only requires FLASH 6 to play it. However I have a huge problem...
Although I can play the game on my phone HTC THUNDERBOLT(Too small screen), I cant play it on my kindle fire. It goes blank after loading on SILK..and when I use other browsers like FIREFOX it says missing PLUGIN.

Can I do something about this? Can I root and maybe download adobe off the website? ..

Sorry, I am just a little aggravated...I bought a kindle more than anything so I can easily play my online game while traveling. The game I play is called Tactics arena Online-(www.tacticsarena.com/play) The game was made a while ago so it only requires FLASH 6 to play it. However I have a huge problem...
Although I can play the game on my phone HTC THUNDERBOLT(Too small screen), I cant play it on my kindle fire. It goes blank after loading on SILK..and when I use other browsers like FIREFOX it says missing PLUGIN.

Can I do something about this? Can I root and maybe download adobe off the website? ..

You need to install the Adobe Flash Player app, you can get it from the Play Store and possibly the Adobe site.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones