• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Aria battary

arburrito

Lurker
Mar 29, 2011
I just bought an Aria a couple of days ago and I'm not pleased with the battery life. I bought mine used and the battery life seems even worse than what I've seen other people post about. I was looking into buying a new battery for it since I get the feeling it's damaged or something. I came across a seller on ebay that's selling batteries that supposedly hold a charge better.

Here's the link: 2 x1500mAh Battery HTC Aria Liberty AT&T HD Mini T5555 - eBay (item 220672322688 end time Apr-18-11 17:34:31 PDT)

Should I trust the seller/batteries to improve the battery life on my Aria?

Give it a little time and make sure youre not walking around with the gps and wifi running.. Also I reccomend you checking this out...

HTC Aria - xda-developers

It might shed a little light on your options...I regularly get 2 days on a charge if I'm NOT playing music off my sd card.. Its a tough little phone and with rooting its as fast as ANYTHING out there..plus its HALF the size of those other phones.. This phone kicks a$$!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones