1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Armband

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Captain01, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Captain01

Captain01 Member

Does anyone know of a good armband or sports case for the Hero?

2. romeosidvicious

romeosidvicious Android Enthusiast

I did some looking around and don't see any specifically made for the hero. I keep mine in a pocket without any holster so I can't say much about cases. But I did look around for you and didn't see anything.

3. dmchance

dmchance Newbie

I use the one that was for original ipod. It is big enough and keeps my Hero safe and sound.

4. JacquiG

JacquiG Lurker

I just picked this one up and love it! I couldn't find it on DLO's website and picked it up at Futureshop. It does say 'new' on packaging so maybe they just haven't updated.

DLO Hand Wrap iPod Touch Case (DLA1258D/27) : iPod touch Cases - Future Shop

The HTC Hero fits very nicely and it doesn't add any bulk to the phone so I just keep it on all the time to protect it while in pocket, etc as well. It has a strap through on back to slip avelcro arm strap through (which I already had) or you could hang it on a belt. All buttons (incl volume) and screen work. There is also a little zipper pouch on the back for key, etc. The only thing is to slit a small hole for the earphone jack (and I use some no-fray to be sure it doesn't run).

If anyone would like photos of it with my phone I can upload a couple.

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews