1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Arnova 7 G2

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Arnova 7 G2, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Arnova 7 G2

Arnova 7 G2 Lurker
    None

Dec 19, 2011
    Hi my name is Donovan and i have a Arnova 7 G2 tablet, that runs Gingerbread. I have this for about 2 months now. 3 days ago i wanted to turn on my tablet, but it froze at the start up screen ( the arnova logo ) and it stayed frozen. I have tried to reset button in the pinhole many many times, but still no progress. I also tried leaving the android on, hoping it would boot by itself, but still if stays frozen at the arnova logo. Factory reset might help, but there is one problem. Factory reset is hidden in options, but i can't acces this, because my android can't even get into homescreen.

If someone could give me some advice on solving this, i would be really really thankfull. Thank you......

Advertisement

2. Sierra255

Sierra255 Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 15, 2011
    I found one reference to holding the power button for a period of time to force it off. It didn't say how long, though. Also, have you tried plugging it in to charge? Other than that, I'm out of ideas. I do know, however, that some of those reset pinholes can be difficult to get them to work. When you do use it, try holding down the button for different amounts of time, up to even 20 or 30 seconds. Good luck. Wish I could be more help.

3. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer
    None

Dec 27, 2010
    Male
    Highway Construction Inspection
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I'm not really too keen on these devices. Give me a minute to find the forum that may help you better.

There is a forum here that may have someone that can help you with your issue:

http://androidforums.com/archos-7/

4. edatphandroid

edatphandroid Lurker
    None

Jul 6, 2012
    Same problem with a Arnova 7 G2, having a startup screen ("ARNOVA") which is frozen. Reset does not help, starting up stays as same screen.

Do you know this problem and how to solve it?

Donovan, for your similar question do you have a solution based on the suggestions that have been provided to you?

Thanks all in advance, Ed