• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Around the Wire - new possibilityis to hardcore gamers at mobile [GAME]

Hi folks! I am an indie, and here to bring to you my latest work.

JqqfJ4lhXjHVhYLHP8vV9cWtnruQ_2BNkb3Q1SVS8_3mPXGh8cL1Qk4H1FtGfxjlOC4zVoSH_mJZU7L6hIUOe0VLqcxsBbgAAYXycybfMOmSrr43a7cD7zymujzT3LB0cg

Around the Wire is a 2d arcade game, about spinning and jumping on specific waypoints. Controls and physics are hard to master, but when you do, you merge with the character and get a very native feel about the process.

Character has limited hit points, decreasing over time when you keep hanging on waypoint, like these are your own muscles. By landing you receive it back in some amount, so game is always pushing you forward, to enter a rhythmic, continuous flow. Fingers are dancing on a devise screen, and depending on how good you can handle it, you can have a relay different score with style.

LF3QRat_A9XjgiU_54hvf8dhctkNmb8o5jNFcYh1lkUxzRuMvYtZ5hCdws5wOGFyupJlHEfh1B1nw-N3LbY2K8Q1EXJmNLwspN5vKRgT-zxhGWqcoQSDWaiQwXiU1rG92g

Besides regular points, there are some other types which pull, push, shoot, disappear in certain moments, and do other crazy stuff. This way you have to work out a different approach for each level, understand it highlights, develop your tactic. Combining, they give indeed different impressions from each level walk through.

ou5ZshyVCTSl-GHw4ZHX0uZnG_Ll3s1HwDw8bIwTrqW8NgoUywOPgZqXM5tko9vKuWk1r3GgnKpQC2-Fr0af5t3MKAQWgKsOd3JarB0hXmI2Kj1PZR5RgdoLca58TebKoQ

To progress through game you need to earn droids by completing levels and its tasks. Getting them unlocks new levels, bonus stages, and repairs your ship.

MJdX_IZdX3B8z6Ly6aQi7BAQ58J_i0nPvJJB0o2MlkD0h4wyk_gDBFYQ0ZwyLUNC6We7PjlzgbYh10nQPsP9jUQSxSsK_xbJIGC_GZflVZTeJmgWCZHJIkq8XBWVhouSeQ

In general, Around the Wire is deeply work out platformer, with loot of room to evolve and sharpen your skill. Made by gamers, for gamers, to bring something new to arcade genre and hardcore players at mobile platform.

Game is free, and can be found on any common mobile platform. Get it on Google Play, iTunes and Windows Phone Store.

Pmt7fTz5ML--orss0PP8V81_orbIXpBiU89M9cm0KXmQnsE4VsLcXfp8Qje8kiiE6b0jqYyvX3T5hHtAPHqRKQY3VVPYi8tFoGJDA-wdngjQW3KF29FKKqOMFYGaX_StrQ

Its a fun game.. and the quality of production is excellent.... in fact I could see myself playing this a lot....

BUT
I've uninstalled it, because the add network that its running keeps telling me that I 'have a virus on my android phone', and wants me to download some app.. which I'm obviously going to do.

I realize that as a developer, this isn't your fault. But I'm letting you know that the decisions made by your advertising network are likely to lose you customers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones