1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General Arranging Apps in Folders

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Wordslinger, May 8, 2010.

1. Wordslinger

Wordslinger Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Maybe I'm missing it, but is there any way to arrange apps once they are inside a folder?

Advertisement

2. confluence

confluence Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2010
    there is no native way. but there are apps that promise this. i haven't looked for any though. try searching the market. i'm sure there are plenty things you can try.

i didn't think there would ever be a way to rearrange the bookmarks in the bookmarks widget. the whole 5 months that i had my eris i thought this. then recently, on my incredible i found "bookmarks backup and restore". it let me sort bookmarks aphabetically and let me sort them in the order i wanted.

3. paimon.soror

paimon.soror Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2010
    Software Engineer
    Vernon, CT
    That is one thing that bothered me a bit coming from a BB is that there was no native way to arrange, hide, or create folders for the icons in the app drawer

4. DaWeav

DaWeav Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Lemoore, CA
    I know of nothing for the native apps tray except rooting or other launcher apps. However, I use Apps Organizer which lets me 'tag' apps into 'labels' (folders) which I then put the labels (folders) on the homescreen. I like how I can tag apps into multiple labels (folders). Anyway, I use the 'All Labels' mostly since when I open it, it has all the rest of the labels (folders) there. Even does 'stared' apps which is cool.