• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Artist needs tech help access 4 Android

Dovelady

Lurker
Sep 26, 2011
HI, I AM A SELF EMPLOYED ARTIST WITH A NEW HTc Incredible. I am in a learning curve with the new tech that the Android offers
and have many questions. I hope this forum will help. I do not have a lot of time to figure the Android out because I am preparing for a 4 day show where I will be selling my hats in only 24 days. Lots of work, time is precious.

welcome to Android Forums Dovelady!

your best help with your phone will come from HTC Droid Incredible - Android Forums where other users with the same handset hang out.

As for deleting files from Quickoffice, I would look in the Documents folder on your SD card when you plug your phone into your PC. If you want to do it right from the phone, you'll need a file manager like Astro.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones