• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hanginghelmet

Apr 10, 2011
Does anyone know what happened to this app? I love it but when I reset my phone when I went to download it from the App Market it is gone. I googled it and its nowhere to be found. Anyone know why its not available anymore and where I might be able to download it from? thanks!!

The marked took most of those app's down, and basically made them for a lack of better terms "Illegal" on the market. I had one I used too, and when my sd card took a crap on me, I lost it. From time to time I would search the market to see if one had gotten thru, and recently found one that did, and have been using that since, but noticed it was gone from the market a day later.

My advise, if you manage to snag a similar program from the market, use a program like Astro to back it up on your SD card, and make sure to have a backup of your SD card on your home computer, so if anything happens to either your phone or SD card, you still have all your programs and what not. And yes, with Astro you are able to make full back ups of all your apps. It's nice with a phone like ours, you can have it backed up, and just install whatever program when you want to use it to save space.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones