1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

As feb 14 draws to a close...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rtm0004, Feb 14, 2011.

1. rtm0004

rtm0004 Well-Known Member

I would just like to remind everybody that the world is still spinning, north is still north, south is still south (for now) and the sun shall rise tomorrow!

I know it sucks waiting on a new phone to drop but sometimes it's worth taking a step back and glancing at the big picture.

That said, I'm ready to get my hands on the HTC TB whenever it should appear

And now back to your regularly scheduled program.....Bob?

Advertisement

2. atrain311

atrain311 Android Expert

Agreed. And as someone who had to wait what felt like an eternity through the whole Droid Incredible fiasco, it will be worth the wait. I'm only itching for the TB, because I'm ridiculous. The Inc is still a fantastic phone, so that will get me through this wait. And my wife will inherit a hardly used, pristine Inc when the TB arrives, so it is win win.

3. Mitchell4500

Mitchell4500 Android Enthusiast

I'm on suicide watch now.

4. rtm0004

I'm actually getting this phone FOR my wife and keeping my incredible.

I might end up stealing it or buying one for myself, we have two upgrades available right now

5. atrain311

atrain311 Android Expert

As I mentioned, the Incredible really is a wonderful phone. I guess I'm just like a damn child and want the newest toy. It is technically my wife's upgrade that I'm going to use, but she could care less about these things. All she cares about is that I teach her how to use its basic functions and she's good. Bless her little heart. ;)

However, I'm very excited about the larger screen...it was the one thing I wanted to upgrade about my Inc.

6. BetaMan

BetaMan Android Enthusiast

I'm ready for the larger screen as well AND the kick stand. I have Slingbox on it and frequently watch it at lunch and have to prop it up. Would be better with the kickstand AND the larger screen...

7. rtm0004

oh, I wasn't meaning to sound condescending or anything

my wife couldn't care less either but she really likes my incredible. so, since she has an upgrade, I want to get her a smartphone that will last a couple years

8. snuggles

snuggles Android Enthusiast

X2

9. Familyguy1

Familyguy1 Android Enthusiast

I want it because...well I have an eris..and issues are starting to appear...

10. EKG

EKG Android Enthusiast

I hear you bro...someone stole my Droid X so I have to use my Eris now until the Thunderbolt comes out...it is agonizing. I will never be able to go back to a phone with a small touch screen after having the X.

11. jayishere

jayishere Android Expert

I want it because my i*hone 3G's screen is broken and I can only get calls in, for the last month...lol