• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ask... ask... ask....

umm thats hard to rate... ive done this thing called the i-5 dive...
Ive got my nipples pierced and a brand of a star on my chest-those arent really extreme, just hardcore. Ive drove 148mph in a car.... did a back country run down a 3 to 4ft wide trail at mt rainier. one side was a 12 ft drop and the otherside was a wall/embankment. I got married? :p

will you buy from a seller on ebay or amazon that has less then a 98% rating?

Upvote 0
No one wants to have something that is no longer the newest, biggest, and best. They couldn't impress anyone, otherwise. Without this reaction, there would be a great shortage of buyers remorse.

If you woke up tomorrow in some strange foreign land only to find out that the country in which you lived had mysteriously vanished in the middle of the night... what country do you think you would be in at that present moment?

Upvote 0
I'm new, so please forgive me for putting this in the wrong thread. I just bought a HTC T-Mobile MyTouch 3G on eBay. I later realized IT DIDNT HAVE ANY SOFTWARE!!! How hard is it to add software? Can I add anysoftware like the original MyTouch v1.5, or Eclair v2.1? HELP ANYONE! How do I do this?:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones