• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ask... ask... ask....

Trying to get some cookie points, eh! :p Well, you certainly did. :)

Answer: My favorite food would be pizza, so many diverse and great pizza's out there.

Question: If you had one choice in life you could change and achieve, what would that be?

I would finish school so I could be in a job that sucks less than the one I have.

Question: What movie do you enjoy but you refuse to admit it to others?

Upvote 0
Nope.. I'll probably be working as usual. I could go in for it but I want to be home on the 9th. We find out if its a boy or girl then ..
Oh congrats man!!! First time daddy?

What is your favorite type of music?
Alternative Rock :D

What's your midnight snack?
Double question.. lol
No not first.. we also have a little girl, she's 7. And thanks for the Congrats.
And hmmm... probably cold pizza.

Who is your favorite band?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
sour and dont understand sweet tea?!? (i see ur from Ga. Just got back from there and i dont know if u drink sweet tea or Coca~Cola more....!)

age u caught mom/dad "helping santa"

Eh, I like mountain dew or tea. How don't u understand, there is unsweetened tea which tastes horrible, and sweet tea which is great.

But what are you talking about, you mean my parents knew Santa? :) About 7 years old

Horror or comedy?

Upvote 0
USA, Spike, Fox.

Favorite past time?

Sweet tea is the bomb man! I grew up on it.. Take and boil 4 small/ 2 big tea bags Lipton. Then bring it to a rolling boil, dump in a jug, add 2-3 cups of sugar, depending on how sweet u want it.. Stir until sugar melts and continue to stir as you fill the jug the rest of the way up with water. Put top on and if you want, serve on ice immediately after u make it or, put in fridge and serve later.
Mmm mmm good. Lol. Oh and by the way, we think ya'll are the crazies.. always going to the store to get a "pop" just curious if that describes all soft drinks or certain ones?

Oh and a side note.. I knew a chick from MI and she turned out to be the most looney girl I ever met... Nothing like southern belles.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones