• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ask... ask... ask....

The War Wagon

Wine, Red or white?

(Just asking that as I have a glass of red in my hand right now)

I naturally go towards the red but it really depends on what I'm eating. Steak and tomato pasta with red wine. Chicken, fish and cream pasta with white wine :) Dessert wine for dessert ;) lol

What's the craziest thing you've done in public?

Upvote 0
At certain times of the year, lightning bugs will fly high up into the clouds. This is a lightning bug's mating ground - the clouds.
This is why many times before you observe a single lightning bolt striking the ground, you will see the clouds lighting up in the night sky. Flashes of light, here and there within a single cloud or series of clouds is a sign of lightning bugs mating. This is because the lightning bugs are doing their mating dance, causing excitement and friction and an increase in static electricity within the clouds.
from here

Why do apples taste like apples

Upvote 0
how big is IT

Suggested reading...
61YHqhBtqaL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Have you ever been on a blind date? How'd it go?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones