• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ask me anything...

You termed your job as only a job and not a career. What career path would you choose if you had a choice, given your experience and education? Why?

Given a choice between enjoying your career and making just enough, or making a lot of money but totally stressed out, which one would you choose?

Some people like to be earning a lot on a contractual basis, and some like earning just good enough but permanent. Which one are you?

Upvote 0
Do you like pets?

If yes, are you a dog person or a cat person?

Do you like playing video games online?

If yes, which genre of game do you like playing? (FPS, RTS, RPG, Sports)

If yes, is it a PC? PS3? XBox? What game do you usually play?

Are you pro life or pro choice?

What do you think about the 2nd Amendment? Are you pro gun or pro gun control?

If you met God in person, and he gave you an opportunity to ask one question he will answer, what will you ask?

Upvote 0
You termed your job as only a job and not a career. What career path would you choose if you had a choice, given your experience and education? Why? HR is my career path - but my current position is not something I want to do forever. Who knows what I'll want to do in 10 years.

Given a choice between enjoying your career and making just enough, or making a lot of money but totally stressed out, which one would you choose? Enjoying my career, for sure.

Some people like to be earning a lot on a contractual basis, and some like earning just good enough but permanent. Which one are you? Depends, is it a job that stresses me for the money or not. I want the job/career with minimum stress and maximum enjoyment.

Upvote 0
Do you like pets? Yep!

If yes, are you a dog person or a cat person? Tough call, but I have to go with dog.

Do you like playing video games online? Not really, no.

If yes, which genre of game do you like playing? (FPS, RTS, RPG, Sports) N/A

If yes, is it a PC? PS3? XBox? What game do you usually play? N/A

Are you pro life or pro choice? Choice - I am against abortion personally, but I will not tell someone what they can or should do with their body. Nor do I believe government should.

What do you think about the 2nd Amendment? Are you pro gun or pro gun control? Pro gun, within reason. A lot of my family members hunt, and I believe they should be able to. I believe they should be allowed to own some guns. Nobody needs to own an Uzi.

If you met God in person, and he gave you an opportunity to ask one question he will answer, what will you ask? What do I need to do to live a happy life.

Are you a Mac or are you a PC? :) PC - Thinkpad T60.

If you could have dinner with any 3 people, living or dead, who would it be and why? What would you ask? Bruce Springsteen, Lady Gaga, and Nelson Mandella...I don't know I'd have anything in particular to ask, but imagine the conversations that would take place. This is just off the top of my head - if it were to happen for real, my answers would probably change...but maye not.

Upvote 0
who invented the internet. Su madre.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

What does it technically mean when something has a "steep learning curve" ? It takes a bit to get a feel and understanding for something (low curve), but after the first X uses, the curve will increase at a quick pace, and then even out.

:)

Upvote 0
How do I delete the past searches that pop up when I press the browser icon? I've tried everything! "Browser icon"? Also, what browser are you using...but most importantly, what are you trying to hide - and why?

What part of Minnesota where you from? And to you still have a Minnesota accent? St. Paul - of course I still have the accent. :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones