• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AskHopper

uhohitsajew

Lurker
Jul 30, 2010
hey guys! i just downloaded the app "askhopper" after a facebook group posted about, i thought it was gonna be spam, or ridiculously dumb, but it's not. it's entertaining for when you're bored and for a free app it's pretty good. It just needs more people. What it is, is basically a Q&A thing, random people ask random questions and you have to answer, and they have to rate your answer. if more people downloaded and used it, it would probably be 10x better, so..can I ask a favor, and can you all maybe give it a shot?

Please and Thanks <3

hey guys! i just downloaded the app "askhopper" after a facebook group posted about, i thought it was gonna be spam, or ridiculously dumb, but it's not. it's entertaining for when you're bored and for a free app it's pretty good. It just needs more people. What it is, is basically a Q&A thing, random people ask random questions and you have to answer, and they have to rate your answer. if more people downloaded and used it, it would probably be 10x better, so..can I ask a favor, and can you all maybe give it a shot?

Please and Thanks <3

Sigh

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones