1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

asopMod 0.9.9.2 in-call screen timeout

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by genuser, Feb 3, 2011.

1. genuser

genuser Well-Known Member

Anyone having issues with asopMod phone app not following the screen timeout setting?

I have my screen timeout at 2 min, but when I place a call needing to use the keypad the screen is blank (well under 2 min) and I can't get to the keypad without disconnecting.

In a related note, the phone always locks out (requiring pattern entry) after hanging up a call.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. srkmagnus

srkmagnus Well-Known Member

Go into the phone settings and set the menu button to wake the phone. This will allow you to wake the phone without disconnecting.

genuser likes this.
  3. genuser

genuser Well-Known Member

I'm not real sharp.;). Can't find it on my phone.

4. ltb3

ltb3 Newbie

I can't find how to do it either.

5. srkmagnus

srkmagnus Well-Known Member

Whoops, I've been using Cyanogenmod builds and it has cyanogenmod settings in the menu and an option to wake device with menu.

You can check under the menu settings to see if there is an option to wake device. There should be something in the settings that allows you to do it with either menu button or trackball. Also, you can set the screen timeout while in call to las longer. Sorry about that.

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews