• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Asphalt6 HD Data Download

cravish

Lurker
Dec 29, 2011
Hi,

I upgraded my galaxy s (i9003) firmware today to gingerbread 2.3.6. The data needed for playing asphalt6 HD (around 900 MB) was earlier downloaded to my external SD card (on Froyo 2.2), but after upgrade the data is now downloaded on my internal memory. more than 900 MB is consumed by this game alone (out of 1.5 GB total memory).

Any idea why this has happened?

Hello and welcome to Android Forums! :)

I couldn't say why that might have happened. I have not heard of that issue before which may mean it's either peculiar to that particular phone or game. Can you go to menu>settings>applications>manage applications, find the game and select move to sd card? It may relocate the data back to where you want it.

You might also want to check in Samsung Galaxy S - Android Forums and see if any other users had that happen with the update.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones