1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Asrama kodim

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by inkychic812, May 22, 2017.

1. inkychic812

inkychic812 Lurker

Some how this business keeps getting access to my phone remotely  and change things, make them not work right, and monitor my comings and going on the internet. Isn't that illegal? How do I make them stop or how do I block them? I've tried the resulting the pho me and even telling Google but it just starts agian.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

That sounds like they've hacked your Google credentials. First thing I'd do is change your Google password and then enable two-step authentication. Once you've done that, then try a factory reset.

3. inkychic812

inkychic812 Lurker

Could I send you the specs on my phone and see if it indicates anything out of wack?  I keep finding references to Google cloud messaging, firebase, and gsm push notifications. Thru some program Android and Google has where it's indicated the device is a companies property and use the developer angle to rig the phone then it gets passed to a spoke or a friend that isn't made aware if it being jacked up. . This has been going on for over a yr and even when I turn the phone in I end up with the same device back,

4. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

To be honest, you already know it's compromised. If you reset your phone, but don't sign into your Google account and everything is fine, then you know its the Google account that's the problem. Even if I did see something that looked unusual, there's not much that can be done other than deleting it. But, as you say, if it keeps coming back, until you fix your Google account, nothing will help.

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 release date was August 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 7420 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

August 2015
Release Date
Reviews