1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Assistive light flashes for all notifications

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by scooz16, Jan 2, 2014.

1. scooz16

scooz16 Well-Known Member

I just update to 4.3 . The Assistive light now flashes in all notifications, calls and alarms. Any way to stop it??

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Kaat72

Kaat72 Guest

Hi! Go to the general phone settings in the top bar. Choose 'My device' (second from the left in top) and 'LED indicator'. Unbox 'Notifications'.

3. scooz16

sorry but none of these things are on my phone. There is no general phone settings in the top bar and no my device.

I have a US Verizon S3.

thanks.

4. Kaat72

Kaat72 Guest

When you pull down the top/notification bar, there is no settings 'wheel' in the upper right corner?
    I am sorry, but that's where mine is, on an International S3 with 4.3.

5. scooz16

I do have that LED indicators setting but this is the assistive VERY bright light on the back of the phone. (the camera flash)

6. inhot

inhot Lurker

I've got the same issue with the assistive light. Can't find anything to turn it off. Help! God how I hate "Upgrades" Why can't they leave things alone? This latest upgrade also changed my ringtone. How annoying. What is it with geeks anyway? Is it a power trip? They can do it, so they do?

7. pacet911

pacet911 Newbie

Look under accessibility settings. The check box for "Flash Notification" should be un-checked. Check it, then un-check it. Should fix the problem.

BPW001 and funkylogik like this.
  8. BPW001

BPW001 Lurker

I had same issue, this fix worked for me

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews