• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ASTRO File Manager: A My Computer for My Android

O

Omaroid

The Good
I'll say Bill Gates remember that My computer thingy on your PC? Yes i do i made that so people could find their personal files and move them to wherever they wanted. Oh well they just copied you and made it mobile with Astro! Thats right i say Astro is right up their with Microsoft's My Computer it has all functions you could ask for from Renaming, Moving, Deleting, Copying, Extension changeing, and Adding a New Folder. I believe this is essential for all user root and non-root. It does exactly what its supposed to do no questions asked.

The Bad
A couple of force closes here and their but hey that can be fixed in the near future.

Overall
Astro File Manager is the My Computer to My Android hands down, Bar-None. I'm giving Astro File Manager a 9.5/10 on the Omaroid Scale.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones