• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Astro File Manager

t1jordan

Android Enthusiast
Oct 19, 2009
Baltimore
Astro file Manager is a great app. You can manage your SD card, back up your apps to your SD card and you have a built in Task Killer. The Task killer works very well. It is easy to use. The other Task Killers don't seem to work well with the Hero. Either the Sence is rebooting or I would kill apps and they would show up again. I even had cases where I would open up a app and go to a ATK and it will not show the app I just opened. Astro File Manager is the best Task Killer for the Sprint HTC Hero. I ignore everything important. I ignore htc sence, touch input, calender, messages, voicemail, mail,IM, HtcIQAgent, Gmail, Gtalk, Clock, Weather, Sprint Updater... I think you get the point. I would stay away from anything that your not familiar with.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones