1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Tips Astro Player Beta is our answer to Evo low audio output on headphones

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Lord_Kaizer, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Lord_Kaizer

Lord_Kaizer Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Ok we all know that our evo music playback on headphones is ridiculously low especially if you coming from the iPhone,but today I found Astro player beta which have some good equalizer that can boots your audio output to new level,even louder than the iPhone 4 output with the same headphones,so try it out....& keep in mind its still in beta stage so it force close alot but it doesn't affect music playback when it does that...enjoy
    !

Advertisement

2. Lord_Kaizer

Lord_Kaizer Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Am ok,so i guess everyone already had a solution,if so can someone let me know another method to get a louder audio output,Thank-you

3. karong

karong Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2010
    NYC
    I'll try it out. I take the subway and I can barely hear when im on the train so im desperate.

4. kamikazekyle

kamikazekyle Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2010
    I use an external micro headphone amp (Fiio) and Ultimate Ears IEMs. The Fiio is the size of the first gen Shuffle (damn near the same case), and does a really good job cleaning and boosting the signal, as well as including its own volume button and EQ.

Personally, rather than a software solution, I'd suggest some IEMs. They'll naturally help block outside noise without having to crank the phone's volume, and nine times out of ten sound better than non-IEM ear buds. Sennheiser CX 300 IEMs tend to be a *lot* of bang for the buck, and I've never had volume issues even on weaker sources.

For reference, using my above setup with the Fiio, I keep the same approximate volume with my Sansa Clip, iPods, and EVO.

Tags: