1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Asurion Nexus One replacement

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by prolific1, Mar 8, 2011.

1. prolific1

prolific1 Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Has anyone used asurion to get an N1 replaced recently. If so, what do they replace the N1 with. Is it a Nexus S? I'm pissed right now. They told me they would get back with me within 24 hours. Is this normal? I tried to go through HTC first but they told me my warranty exprired on March 22. My only option with HTC is to send it in for a repair. I've heard horror stories about phones being sent in for repairs though.

This all sucks because I had to put my sim card in my old G1 until I can get a replacement.

Advertisement

2. brink182

brink182 New Member

Jun 16, 2010
    I had the same thing happen but I lost my phone. they will offer you the samsung vibrant. which I think is a joke because I hate the touchwiz interface.

3. aviator

aviator Active Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Ohio, USA
    I had to send my Nexus One to HTC to repair a cracked screen last month. I've heard the horror stories as well, but the experience was actually very good. I called them on a Sunday, shipped my phone to them to Monday, and had it back Thursday.

4. So I purchased my Nexus One off of Craigslist a few months ago. How exactly does this Asurion insurance work? And can I still get it now?

Tags: