• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Asus Eee Pad Transformer16gb - $350

slckrck

Feb 5, 2010
I am selling my Asus EeePad Transformer (TF101) tablet 16gb. It has the latest android OS 3.2.1 (upgradable). The tab is in PERFECT **FLAWLESS** condition. No scratches anywhere. It has been in a case and a screen protector starting before I even turned it on. Essentially brand new. Never dropped, barely used. I thought I was going to use it all the time when I bought it and it just sat in a case on my coffee table.

I am asking $350 Shipped. and it will come with the case (seen in picture). All original packaging, ac charger, and 4gb micro SD card included. This can easily be sold on ebay for more with the extras and the condition it is in. BUT I'd rather put it up on androidforums because I know most members are enthusiasts. Send me a PM or email me directly (fastest response) rick.s.mccleary@gmail.com

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 58
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 93

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones