1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Asus File Manager and bluetooth music transfer

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bob Hawkins, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Bob Hawkins

Bob Hawkins Newbie

My preferred file manager is Asus File Manager. I wish to play a complete album of music through my DAB radio via Bluetooth. I cannot determine how to do it with this file manager. My backup file manager is ES File Explorer, Here, I choose sdcard1>Sounds, not Music, so that content of a particular album can be selected. Then, More>Play. I select all the tracks of an album in the same way in Asus File Manager. The options are "Move to", "Copy to", "Share" and "Compress", none of which is appropriate - "Share" not finding my Device, certainly. Is there a procedure I miss?

2. psionandy

psionandy Extreme Android User

Are you sure you need to copy it to your radio?

my guess is pair the speaker as a playback device, and then just play it from your phone.

(might be worth checking the manual for your DAB, to see how it expects to do this)

3. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Why not play your music using a music app?
    It'll play your artist by folder...
    Over Bluetooth even...

4. Bob Hawkins

Bob Hawkins Newbie

psionandy
    I thank you for your reply.
    I have paired the device; I am not trying to copy the music files. I wish to play a complete album, rather than tracks individually, though, simply. That is what I cannot determine how to do in Asus File Manager.
    Dannydet
    What music app do you suggest?

5. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Your DAB radio just is a Bluetooth audio device. Any player should be able to play music through it, like the one included with your Moto phone.

Dannydet, psionandy and A bochur like this.
  6. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

I use pulsar+ which is the paid version music player. Find it in the play store

7. psionandy

psionandy Extreme Android User

Poweramp, jetaudio, the built in player for your phone... just make sure the device is paired for media playback , set the album playing and enjoy

Dannydet likes this.
  8. Bob Hawkins

Bob Hawkins Newbie

Motorola Moto G with 4G LTE (1st Gen) Forum

The Motorola Moto G with 4G LTE (1st Gen) release date was June 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2070mAh battery.

June 2014
Release Date
Reviews