1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

ASUS Transformer Pad 300

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by cbnichs13, Apr 21, 2012.

1. cbnichs13

cbnichs13 Lurker

The new ASUS Transformer Pad 300 is suppose to be out tomorrow, 4/22/12, however no one seems to have it. Does anyone know about this? Was there a delay in shipping? I am dying to get my hands on one ASAP!

Thanks for any info!
    Christina N.:D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rui-no-onna

rui-no-onna Android Enthusiast

Was available for pre-order on Amazon for the $399.99 retail price for a very short window. Was tempted to get one but remained firm in my resolve to hold out for the 1920x1200 Transformer Infinity 700T. Not sure if those Amazon pre-orders are shipping now. I think there's probably just a lot of demand for the product so online retailers might have trouble getting stock. You could always check the local Best Buy or something to see if they have it. The local brick and mortar stores in my area always seemed to have stock of the Transformer Prime even when Amazon availability was "Ships in 1 to 2 months".

cbnichs13 likes this.
  3. STL_Sean

STL_Sean Newbie

I have seen rumors (Reddit) about a June release. Have you seen anything official?

I was waiting for a new Toshiba Thrive to win me back, but Asus seems to of stolen the tablet show.

~Sean

4. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

I've moved this thread to the Android Lounge for better viewership.:)