• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AT&T Android phone

android55

Lurker
Dec 4, 2010
Hey all, after months of debate ive decided to go against the iphone 4 and go for an Android phone from AT&T because I really wasn't a fan of Apple and the community and Android phones seem like they have a much brighter future plus the community on this website and others seems alot more friendly. Anyyway, I was seriously planning on getting the Captivate because it was really my only option for a high end android phone but i've been hearing about the Motorola Olympus. Should I wait for this phone instead of the Captivate? or would I be better off just buying and unlocked Milestone of something similar? Thanks

Welcome to Android Forums.

That Olympus is going to be running 2.3, once it's released. I'd say that because of that and for just the reason that it'll be a brand new Android device out there, it's worth a bit of a wait (how long of a wait is not clear, but it looks like just a matter of a few weeks, maybe sooner).

Motorola Olympus MB860 specs - Phone Arena

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones