• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] anyone know about twrp? HELP

jessask123

Lurker
Dec 4, 2013
Hi I need someone to help me. I got this g2 the other day and today ATT had an update. Clicked on it and it auutomatically rebooted. Then it got stuck on the LG screen. I was able to do a hard reset but it keeps taking me to the twrp screen.

Please help! I can't get it back to my normal screen..

I tried rebooting it and recovering it and it keeps going back to the same screen.

Hi I need someone to help me. I got this g2 the other day and today ATT had an update. Clicked on it and it auutomatically rebooted. Then it got stuck on the LG screen. I was able to do a hard reset but it keeps taking me to the twrp screen.

Please help! I can't get it back to my normal screen..

I tried rebooting it and recovering it and it keeps going back to the same screen.

Any luck with the info on xda? I had the same problem last week. AT&T actually forced the update on my phone, because I didn't update it. Xda worked for me, I used the command terminal and input the "dd" code line. I'm back up and running, hope it works for you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones