1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

AT&T drops Infuse price to $99 (35 days after I pay $199)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jcollake, Sep 21, 2011.

1. jcollake

jcollake Well-Known Member

I imagine in order to clear out inventory, making room for the Galaxy S II (or whatever they brand it as), the Infuse 4G is now listed at $99 on the AT&T web site.

Does this disgust me that: 1. I paid $199 35 days ago and 2. I missed the Galaxy S II .. Yes ;p. However, AT&T's variant of the GS2 apparently is a 4.3" screen instead of 4.5", which is no biggie.. but.

Oh well, the Infuse is a great phone. I don't need the dual core processor or more RAM, at least I haven't yet. It can't shoot in full HD, though 720p is plenty good for me. I'm not sure I want to see much more detail, especially when taking videos of people, lol ;p.

Advertisement

2. surlypoker

surlypoker Well-Known Member

So whats ur complaint??

3. Lombardi

Lombardi Well-Known Member

I've heard the gsii isn't as customizable as the infuse, I also heard that those discounted infuses are restocks. I don't want a device some one else has had their grubby paws on. That's just how I am with electronics. I got mine the first week it came out. Not a complaint my way, just need the home screen to rotate between landscape and portrait, and I can wait as long as it takes for the official gingerbread update.

4. jcollake

jcollake Well-Known Member

I have no complaint. It was an observation.

5. Egidio

Egidio Well-Known Member

That's technology, man. The moment you walk out of a store with your new gadget, it's already obsolete. Then the next weekend it goes on sale.

6. rickxx

rickxx Lurker

i paid $29 for my refurb infuse 4g....same phone...nice price...no complaints here.

7. mikefarr

mikefarr Member

I paid $19.99 ea and got 4 of them hehehehe

8. newtoinfuse

newtoinfuse Newbie

I got mine at walmart for $89 like a week ago,and by christmas they will probably be buy one get one free,but i didn't want to wait

9. BigCiX

BigCiX Android Expert

you do know that launcher pro and launcher ex gives you that option right.

10. Mohammad_Adib

Mohammad_Adib Well-Known Member

Yea lol most people have no clue...

11. Lombardi

Lombardi Well-Known Member

So what's the difference between launcher pro and ex, I used go launcher pro and ex, they worked ok¿ but they did not remain on reboot and while using other applications, it was kinda a pain in the ass.

12. BigCiX

BigCiX Android Expert

both of them are similar but i think ex is slightly better.