1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

AT&T Fusion 2 won't sync with Gmail

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bobby Stillman, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Bobby Stillman

None

Jul 31, 2013
    Male
    self employed third hand construction
    North Carolina
    Hi,
    On July 26, 2013 Google contacted me. Google instructed me to change my password because someon in Turkey tried to hack my computer.
    My Gmail account is connected to my phone.
    After I changed my password the sync between my Chromebook and phone does not work but on only one Gmail account. The phone states there is a sign in error and asks me to enter my password. After I enter they screen goes to authenicating and then comes back to the first screen requesting the password.
    I have tried every password I have ever used and can't get in. When I go to settings/accounts and sync settings a red and green sign states that sync is experiencing problems.
    I need to stay up to date with my Gmail account. I would love to tap into your skills on how I can either get the sync to work or how I could transfer all the data in my phone to my computer, or lastly create a new google account for gmail, have each gmail I receive sent to the new gmail account and have the new account synced to the phone. That way I can keep my gmail account receiving my info ang have it sent to another gmail account that the phone is in sync with.
    If anyone knows how I can get this to sync again please contact me.
    Thank you,
    Bobby Stillman

Advertisement

2. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer
    None

Dec 27, 2010
    Male
    Highway Construction Inspection
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Welcome to the forums!!! :D

I believe if you go under Menu / Settings / Accounts and Sync you'll find your Google account. Find the settings or menu for the accounts and delete your Google account.

Exit the menu. Now go back into that area, and select menu/settings and then select "add an account"

Log into your Google with the new credentials. It "should" get you back up and running. :)