1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[AT&T] Galaxy Note 3 No Service

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kingjosh0316, Jul 10, 2014.

1. kingjosh0316

kingjosh0316 Lurker

Basically my phone isn't reading my sim card I guess.. It works sometimes but when it doesn't I can't text call or use data.. I need help. Where the signal bars is supposed to be, there is a circle with a line through it. I once put my phone in the freezer for a few minutes and it worked but I don't want to keep doing that. I need a solution. I don't wanna return my phone. Please help!!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles

It could be your sim card I guess, but I think it is more likely to be an issue with the phone itself. I would take it to your carrier and see about replacing it. Or if they decide it isn't the phone, then replacing the sim or whatever they say is the issue.

3. kingjosh0316

kingjosh0316 Lurker

It's not the sim card. It works in my other phone.

4. agentc13

Then I would guess a hardware issue, unless you have been messing around with flashing a modem or similar. If so please let us know.

If not talk to AT&T (I am assuming that you have an AT&T Note 3 since you posted in this section) and they should replace it if it's a hardware problem.

5. premiereeuro

premiereeuro Lurker

You will probably have to get the SIM card reader replaced at the very least. Someone trying to jam an SD card into the SIM slot would be considered mis-use/abuse and therefore not something the warranty would cover anyway, even if you were the original owner.

6. agentc13

Where do you get the part about jamming an sd card in the sim slot from? Unless I missed something that was never mentioned...
    ?

7. mmmushtaq76

mmmushtaq76 Lurker

I purchased samsung galaxy note 3 in Feb 2014....now I found that my multi window features is not working. I tried to turn on in settings as well but did not work..looking for the solution kindly advise at the earliest

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3200mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews