• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] Galaxy S3 Won't Start After Odin Mode

grant111

Lurker
Dec 21, 2012
PLEASE HELP! I have a Galaxy S3 AT&T i747, and I tried to download the At&t version of AOKP (i followed instructions from galaxys3root.com) I copied the file, and coppied Gapps, and then when I tried to run Odin mode, it went black, and did not reboot. Now it is just a black screen. PLEASE HELP is this phone bricked? Is there any way I can turn it on???!?!! I did not install anything, I just dragged over the zip files for AOKP, and Gapps.

PLEASE HELP! I have a Galaxy S3 AT&T i747, and I tried to download the At&t version of AOKP (i followed instructions from galaxys3root.com) I copied the file, and coppied Gapps, and then when I tried to run Odin mode, it went black, and did not reboot. Now it is just a black screen. PLEASE HELP is this phone bricked? Is there any way I can turn it on???!?!! I did not install anything, I just dragged over the zip files for AOKP, and Gapps.

Will it reboot back into download mode? Volume down + home button + power. If you can get it back into download mode, you are ok. What exactly were you trying to do again? You were trying to flash AOKP?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones