• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] Illusion Rom

Have Illusion Rom on Galaxy s3, how do I change the color and settings of my led notifcation lights? Please help and thanks:)

Hey Kingkrisper, welcome! Great to see a rooted S3 users installing ROMs.

I'm sure you'll get assistance about that tweak you want to do here in the All Things Root area for the S3 (Android Lounge is more a general Android discussion area ;)).

There are several carriers which offer the S3, so could you tell us which carrier/provider you are with, please? That way I can make sure your question is in the exact correct All Things Root sub-forum for your answer (even though S3s are pretty much the same, there are differences here and there, thus our S3 divided up rooting sub forums ;)), at the moment it's in the AT&T root sub... but if it needs to be moved (T-Mobile, Verizon, etc), let us know. :)

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones