• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AT&T leaked KitKat firmware

ironass

Extreme Android User
Aug 17, 2010
Cotswolds, England
A couple of weeks or so, ago,we had the leaked KitKat firmware for the International model, GT-i9505, NA1. This was followed a week later by NA5. Now there is a leaked version for the SGH-i337, AT&T, model. The build date for I337UCUFMLD is 2nd January and is an early version that is not entirely bug free which is only to be expected as it is older than the NA5 release. Nonetheless, it can be downloaded and flashed via Odin, for anyone intrepid enough to try it. Be warned though, as per the SamMobile post, here...

"Before you proceed to download the firmware, there are a couple of things to note. First, it comes with new bootloaders, which might make it impossible to go back to an Android 4.3 firmware later on. Furthermore, you might not be able to root it until someone comes up with a root hack, and the firmware has an issue that causes the phone to reboot whenever you fire up a video."

I337UCUFMLD 4.4.2 KitKat Leak

Android 4.4 KitKat test firmware leaks for AT&T Galaxy S4

Galaxy S4 Android 4.4 KitKat Firmware Leaked for AT&T

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones