1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[AT&T] missing sms messages on cleanrom

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cbigmtich, Dec 15, 2013.

1. cbigmtich

cbigmtich Newbie

I have the AT&T version the LG G 2. I am running clean rom 2.0. For some reason I start missing text messages about 2 hours after reboot. Are you Google Voice, so I can text myself. I also have my twitter Linked to my SIM number, so when the tweets stop, that usually means all sms stopped. That's when I send a test text to myself. The problem was so frustrating that I went back to the stock ROM from AT&T, they then forced an update on to my phone which put me in to a TWRP bootloop. I got that all fixed and figured out, but now I am back on clean ROM and I am missing SMS messages once again. Is anyone else experiencing this problem, is there any solution? I like the stock based moms because they have the stock camera app which I like . They also have the remote control which has proven to be very useful . Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

LG G2 Forum

The LG G2 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews