• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] no sound in alarm

I would try going into settings > more> application manager and find alarm clock and clear cahe clear data and foece stop the application and them try going back into alaram and setting up an alaram and see if you can get sound now I work for att advandce tech support. There you try that or give advandce support a call and they can access your phone with remote support its cool I love it and use it quite frequently

Upvote 0
I would try going into settings > more> application manager and find alarm clock and clear cahe clear data and foece stop the application and them try going back into alaram and setting up an alaram and see if you can get sound now I work for att advandce tech support. There you try that or give advandce support a call and they can access your phone with remote support its cool I love it and use it quite frequently

You didn't leave a number with a extension and hour of operations

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones