• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AT&T Pre-Order and Release date discussion thread

Lol .....but the Columbus blvd one will have tomorrow ...in store your sayin? ....
If so that's amazing how all over the place this is.....so many different scenarios ....ha....and like i just read a article from engadget and there sayin pre orders from at&t are delayed to the 28th....but i got mine .....and other people are......i just think all the hype and confusion is amazing.....will it come when where how.....Samsung galaxy s crack lll :D
yea i was told the 28th on aramingo i think that's gonna be the date i hope its tomorrow but i doubt it

Upvote 0
yea i was told the 28th on aramingo i think that's gonna be the date i hope its tomorrow but i doubt it

you should call the one over in cherry hill nj....by the mall ...on haddenfield rd...i always go to that one .....its always dead in there .....cause everyone goes in the mall there .....even on the weekends in the morning .....see what they say to ...for the hell of it ...

Upvote 0
I'm not so bothered that my phone is delayed but I am bothered that phone orders are not being fulfilled in the order in which they received them, as they said they would. Why are people who ordered on the 15th getting theirs fulfilled when people who ordered on the 6th or 7th are still waiting for word? I ordered mine on the 15th and have no word yet but in no way should mine get fulfilled before the folks here who ordered before me.

Yeah, AT&T just messed this whole thing up. It's not Samsung that decides which orders get filled first.

Upvote 0
did you order via ATT website or amazon?

I ordered it on the ATT website. I received the text message this morning around 10am with the same message.

UPDATE!!! - I checked my order status just now and the shipping status changed from Back ordered to Processing. I think that's a good sign. I might get it via FedEx tomorrow if I get a tracking number today.

Upvote 0
Just the regular ATT.com website Order Tracking. Then a FEDEX number appeared. FEDEX shows delivery by noon tomorrow. Austin, TX area. Maybe it has to do with your location too. Sorry you haven't heard yet.

Well FedEx don't work on weekends here (US Virin Islands) but I'm pist to know the store that I order from, people who ordered after me got theirs and I'm stuck monitoring a dam website with ridiculous email updates of the 25:mad::mad:

Upvote 0
I have been calling bb for the last couple days and have been getting the same run around that's it's not here try back later so this afternoon I try and to my surprise I got a different response a lady asked me what was my first and last name I instantly got excited and started making my way to the bb in anticipation that my phone was there the lady had me on hold for a good 25 minutes and finally came back on the line and said they did get some phones in but that I was behind whoever got there phones today on the preorder list I was pissed off so I said fine and I asked where I was on the list of preorders because if you only got 3 phones into day I don't want to be waiting forever and a manager got on the phone and assured me I will have a phone on the next shipment

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones