• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help AT&T Usage Manager App

This built-in app has 3 panels that show you battery, ram, and data usage. If you tap on the panels it takes you to the phone's other stock settings screens with more details. My data screen is stuck on last month's cycle date, and the amount of data shown keeps rising. If I click it, I go thru to the Data Manager section of the Settings where it does show the correct dates and amount. For example, the app says Aug 29 - Sep 28 and 3661mb...but the real data manager says Sep 29 - Oct 28 and 450mb.

How can I reset this? I have tried clearing the cache and data, even called AT&T tech support and they had no clue - even escalated my concern to a department that told me they could not help me. The app is built into the phone from AT&T and can't be updated or deleted.

The my at&t app works properly but I like this one to see the battery and memory use all together. has anyone else experienced this and fixed it?

The Usage Manager app is version 3.0

This built-in app has 3 panels that show you battery, ram, and data usage. If you tap on the panels it takes you to the phone's other stock settings screens with more details. My data screen is stuck on last month's cycle date, and the amount of data shown keeps rising. If I click it, I go thru to the Data Manager section of the Settings where it does show the correct dates and amount. For example, the app says Aug 29 - Sep 28 and 3661mb...but the real data manager says Sep 29 - Oct 28 and 450mb.

How can I reset this? I have tried clearing the cache and data, even called AT&T tech support and they had no clue - even escalated my concern to a department that told me they could not help me. The app is built into the phone from AT&T and can't be updated or deleted.

The my at&t app works properly but I like this one to see the battery and memory use all together. has anyone else experienced this and fixed it?

The Usage Manager app is version 3.0

I noticed the same thing, same version 3.0. I'm using an unlocked GoPhone on T-Mobile (LG Phoenix 2) so I thought that was the cause. But if you're on AT&T... Hope AT&T figures it out.
Have you tried Reset Connection?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones