• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] USB debugging help me please

Flablitz

Android Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
jax
Before I posted I have tried to read as much as I can here and other places. I have these 2 noobs (hey Mike and Roman lol) I'm trying to help. I can not figure out how to get this in usb debugging, who's the noob now. LOL Everything is ticked and I have installed the drivers in this post and a couple others I have found. I have even tried the cmd prompt option 2. The abd is not recognized and it tells me if I have error ect. The OS used first was windows 8 I have also tried to do it with 7 through virtual box. I have no clue except that I can't get the debugging icon on the phone therefore can't root I have and am trying this on a metro phone and att, and posted this in both categories because same issue with both. Any help would be appreciated the.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones