1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

AT&T Version

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pearlbrian, Dec 20, 2011.

1. pearlbrian

pearlbrian Newbie

So supposedly the at&t variant of the nexus will show up some time in February with no LTE support. I honestly don't see the point. By then I'd have to think AT&T will have phones with ics, LTE and 720p either out or coming very soon.

With LTE equipped this would certainly be my phone of choice, and I envy all you version customers. I just don't get why AT&T would bother to release it without LTE.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. daddyd302

daddyd302 Android Enthusiast

3. Hero_Sky

Hero_Sky Lurker

More money of course

4. kyler13

kyler13 Android Expert

Seriously? AT&T has like four markets with LTE. Verizon turned on their network last December and 6 months later they only had like two LTE handsets. In actuality, the GN has been in development for some time and they probably weren't prepared to develop a LTE/GSM version based on lack of global demand (at the time).

5. pearlbrian

pearlbrian Newbie

Actually, it's 15.
    AT&T expanding LTE to 15 markets on November 20th -- Engadget

And I would gather that by the time the Nexus makes its way to AT&T more will have launched. In addition, I live in one of the markets where it's already live. Just saying, for me the phone won't be worth it.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews