• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories AT&T Zero MicroUSB Charger

baddress

Jul 23, 2010
What company makes this at&t branded charger? I'm looking to get it cheap from amazon or somewhere because it puts out 1000ma and it shuts itself off when the phone isn't plugged in so it's good for the environment and the electric bill.

Anybody have one and know the manufacturer or know about a cheap 1000Ma charger?

What company makes this at&t branded charger? I'm looking to get it cheap from amazon or somewhere because it puts out 1000ma and it shuts itself off when the phone isn't plugged in so it's good for the environment and the electric bill.

Anybody have one and know the manufacturer or know about a cheap 1000Ma charger?

Isnt att offering it for 40% off , would that be cheaper then anybody else around ? I was looking at getting one myself

Upvote 0
Isnt att offering it for 40% off , would that be cheaper then anybody else around ? I was looking at getting one myself

You can get a name brand 700ma charger on amazon for $4.50 that has the same specs as the samsung charger that comes in the box, so I was looking for 1000ma but don't want to pay 4 times as much. Nothing on amazon ever tells you the specs unless you can zoom in the picture close enough to read them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones