Accessories AT&T Zero MicroUSB Charger

baddress

What company makes this at&t branded charger? I'm looking to get it cheap from amazon or somewhere because it puts out 1000ma and it shuts itself off when the phone isn't plugged in so it's good for the environment and the electric bill.

Anybody have one and know the manufacturer or know about a cheap 1000Ma charger?

mongstradamus

Android Expert
What company makes this at&t branded charger? I'm looking to get it cheap from amazon or somewhere because it puts out 1000ma and it shuts itself off when the phone isn't plugged in so it's good for the environment and the electric bill.

Anybody have one and know the manufacturer or know about a cheap 1000Ma charger?

Isnt att offering it for 40% off , would that be cheaper then anybody else around ? I was looking at getting one myself

baddress

Isnt att offering it for 40% off , would that be cheaper then anybody else around ? I was looking at getting one myself

You can get a name brand 700ma charger on amazon for $4.50 that has the same specs as the samsung charger that comes in the box, so I was looking for 1000ma but don't want to pay 4 times as much. Nothing on amazon ever tells you the specs unless you can zoom in the picture close enough to read them.

emuneee

Android Enthusiast
I just got a 1000ma USB charger (house and car) from Amazon.

To the OP can you go into the store and look at the charger closely.

tamanaco

I'm looking for a "short" USB to Micro USB cable to connect my Captivate to my laptop. I wonder if this one from Monoprice would work with the Captivate?... but I'm looking for even shorter cable. I'm also looking for the Monoprice equivalent (less expensive version) of the Samsung Micro USB to HDMI cable found here for $50.

suedely

Lurker
The back of OEM Samsung Galaxy S (Captivate) charger reads:
Model: ETA0U60JBE
Input: AC 100-240V~50-60Hz 0.15A
Output: DC 5V = 0.7A

Unforunately the Monoprice charger reads:
Input: AC 100-240 V, 50/60Hz
Output: DC 5V, 1A

So can anyone officially confirm that this monoprice charger works?