• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

At what point do we all charge our handset

D

Deleted User

Im New to Android so hello all!

Loving the experience of android and the customisations and widgets/apps are briliant.

I have a general question;
At what percentage of battery left do you charge your phone? Im getting down to 50% and think maybe I need to charge, but then I could probly squeeze and extra day out of that! so at what point do you do it?

I may think 25% would be ideal but worry I may desperatly need it and it dies!

I charge mine every night at least. I tend to be a heavy user. For the first two weeks of owning an Android phone, I had to charge it more than once a day. So far, I've gone the past 4 days without needing to charge more than once a day. I think I'm close to finishing customising my phone, so I don't spend hours adding, moving and changing stuff around anymore.

Upvote 0
I charge mine every night at least. I tend to be a heavy user. For the first two weeks of owning an Android phone, I had to charge it more than once a day. So far, I've gone the past 4 days without needing to charge more than once a day. I think I'm close to finishing customising my phone, so I don't spend hours adding, moving and changing stuff around anymore.

lol +1 I am finally down to only having to charge on my lunch break and overnight. It's a sure sign my phone is just about the way I want it to be.

Upvote 0
At what percentage of battery left do you charge your phone?
No idea. My Droid goes into its dock for charging each night. It's a Li ion battery so it doesn't matter and it's best to keep Li ions topped off. Draining Li ion batteries is not good for them. You might want to read up on Li ion rather than wonder each time you get a new device.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones